CNC Router Machine Control Retrofit & Upgrades
Are you trying to meet deadlines & beat your competition, but your technology can't keep up?
Does your router continue to randomly fail or lack the support it once had from the manufacturer?
Is your router in good shape, mechanically, with a working spindle and a process for making parts that works?
Do you have plenty of tooling, maybe even a spare spoiler board, and a CAD design software you're familiar with?
Don't scrap the whole machine... Revive your CNC router with a MachMotion upgrade!
Your Machine was Designed to be Upgraded
- For 1/3 the cost of a new machine, you can upgrade to the latest technology and continue to run with confidence.
- Make better parts, faster, with the least disruption possible.
- Easily train operators on the upgraded control.
- Optimize your machine with new options to make more parts per hour.
Minimize Your Frustration
- Can't find parts for your control? We can help!
- Constantly fixing one issue only to have another issue arise? We can help!
- Random fault codes stopping production? We can help!
- Manufacturer doesn't support your control anymore? We can help!
- Not enough memory in the controller to download a part nest? We can help!
Keep Up with Your Competition
- Manufacturers are upgrading their routers with 21st century controls.
- Reduce operator's fatigue with a large, easy-to-use, touch screen.
- Jog your machine and set up parts confidently with the wireless pendant.
- Verify the correct file is loaded with active tool path display.
Choose a Company that Will Stand Behind their Products
- We offer world-class support that reduces downtime and saves you money.
- Our team and products are built for support.
- Each MachMotion product has a team that stands behind it.
- When you call MachMotion, you can talk to a friendly technician with a 4 hour call back guarantee.
"Every single person I came into contact with at MachMotion was outstanding! Very friendly and just welcoming. The team was very patient with my lack of knowledge and the support they lent was something I won’t forget for quite some time. You can just tell that this is a great company to work for because it shows in the employees’ faces. Thank you MachMotion!"
Tim Miller, Miller Farms
We Service All Industries
- We've helped upgrade controls for cabinet shops, sign makers, furniture builders, guitar builders, shipbuilding companies, aerospace engineers, HVAC companies, those cutting wood, aluminum, solid surface, plastics, composites, and more.
Use Your Existing Design Software
- MachMotion control software runs popular style G-Code. All the big players have post processors for it. Reach out to your CAD/CAM company to see if they have a MachMotion/Mach4 post processor. If they don't have it and do not want to write a post for you, ask a MachMotion Sales engineer to quote it as part of the upgrade.
- You can use Enroute, Fusion 360, BobCad/CAM, Vectric (Aspire, Vcarve, etc.), Rhinoceros, Autodesk AutoCAD, SprutCAM, MeshCAM, CamBam, and many other brands.
Speed Up Your Process
- Access every page in a maximum of two clicks.
- Quick file loading - saves the last 10 run files
- Post your files directly to the control through the local network.
- Don't waste time looking for the functionality you need.
Reduce Your Training Time
- We believe operating a CNC control should be simple, "Smart Navigation", self-explanatory, similar to a smartphone or tablet. 98% of phone users today do not read an operator manual. A CNC control should be the same way.
Don't Be Tied to the Control
- Easy wireless tool height and part setup allows you to walk around the machine and get up close where you are touching off the tool.
- Start or stop the machine remotely.
- Trigger your own functions from the wireless pendant.
- The magnetic back allows you to leave the wireless pendant in a convenient location.
Automatic Touch Off
- Increase part quality and speed up parts per hour with an automatic tool touch off.
- Calculate material height automatically with tool setter.
Automatic Tool Changes
- Add a tool wrack to your machine for automatic tool changes.
- Change a tool with a simple button press.
- Intuitive tool length library - 126 tool offsets.
Spoiler Board Management
- Simple interface to refinish your spoiler board.
- Automatic height adjustment after it finishes.
Upgrade Options to Make More Parts per Hour
- Auto nesting software that optimizes the parts on a sheet.
- High torque AC Servo motors so you never lose position.
- Barcode auto file lookup and load.
- Rotary axis, multi-spindles & dual table options.
- Subroutine and macro B programming; user configurable M-codes.
- Standard Fanuc-style G-code programming; use your existing CAD/CAM.
Have It Your Way
- Want a calculator on the screen? Just add it!
- Add your favorite functions to the main screen.
- Lock users out of specific screens or tabs.
- Make the screen as lean or as advanced as you need it.
Take Full Advantage of Your Router's Capabilities
- Use your aggregate spindle head with your current tool changer.
- Maximize your machine's efficiency without exhausting your operator.
Gantry Drive Options
- Gantry slaving mode - single or dual drive gantries.
- Automatic gantry squaring.
- Gantry linear mapping.
- Ball screw driven machines; flying bridge or gantry-style.
- Rack/pinion driven machines; servos and precision gear boxes for 400LB, 900LB, 1800LB and larger gantries.
Choose the Install Option that Meets Your Needs
- Self-Install: With basic electrical skills and minimal mechanical design and fabrication, you can install this kit yourself!
- Onsite Commissioning: After you mount the new CNC control, motors, and electrical enclosure to your machine, we will come to your facility to finish the installation and train your operators
- Turnkey Install: We’ll do it all. Just point us to your machine and let our experienced technicians do the rest.
- Ship Your Machine: We'll pick up your machine, upgrade it and then ship it back ready for production!
- You can re-use many Sigma-I, Sigma-5, and Sigma-7 servo drives and motors. Assuming they are in excellent condition, this is less effort and more savings. Ask one of our sales engineers!
Product Details Show All
|Screen Size||21" LCD Monitor|
|Program Storage (Solid State HD)||64GB|
|Axis Supported||4 & 1 Spindle|
|Grinder Wheel Analog Output||1|
|CNC Control Size||24" (W) X 15.5" (H) X 6.5" (D)|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Embedded (Win 7 Pro equivalent)|
|Power Requirements||110-240 VAC operation|
|Ethernet||Connect to your network and easily transfer files from the office to your computer|
|USB Ports||1 External USB Port + 1 Internal|
|Operator Panel||X15-10-01 Operator Panel, with Jog Buttons, Axis Selector, Increment Selector, Jog Speed Selector, Cycle Start, Feed-hold and Emergency Stop Buttons.|
|Digital Outputs||8 Flood/Mist, Coolant, Lamp, etc.|
|Digital Output Voltage Range||5V-24VDC|
|Digital Inputs||16 Example: X, Y, & Z Limit Switches, Oilier Refill Warning, etc.|
|Digital Input Voltage Range||2.5V-48VDC|
|Safety Features||Opto-isolated I/O & Hardwired E-Stop|
|Encoder Inputs||6 Differential Quadrature Encoder Inputs. 32-Bit Resolution|