Like many manufacturers, Empire Tech had a solid Onsrud router, but the old, AMC controller had become unreliable. They quickly discovered that there was no need to scrap the whole machine—they could upgrade the control to get 21st century technology and lifelong support.
Once Empire Tech decided to upgrade with MachMotion, we began coordinating the install. Typically, to program a carousel tool changer like Empire Tech has, MachMotion would send a technician onsite. However, at the time, we were in the midst of COVID-19 travel bans and other restrictions. To help make sure production never stopped, and keep everyone safe, we coordinated a week-long remote install.
Because MachMotion has helped upgrade several Onsrud tables over the years, the incredibly resourceful sales engineers and support team were able to do all of the setup remotely, and help Empire Tech navigate making adapters and mounting the servos with their newly upgraded control.
Empire Tech has been back up and running for the last month and MachMotion is ready to do their next Onsrud upgrade!
- Zoltan's Socially-Distant Self-Install
- MachMotion Helps Make Sure Production Never Stops – Even in the Midst of a Global Pandemic
- Grinder Control Designed with You in Mind - Auto Wheel Diameter Tracking After Dress
- Essential Business Gets Back Up & Running with a MachMotion Upgrade
- Custom Grinding Solution for Miami-Based Aircraft Engine Repair Group