07 Nov End Your Multicam CNC Router Controller Repairs
Put An End To Your Multicam CNC Router Controller Repairs For Good
Stop putting your dollars towards Multicam CNC Router controller repairs and upgrade your machine controls with MachMotion.
What Are Multicam CNC Router Controller Repairs Costing You?
Multicam CNC Router controller repairs can cost quite a bit of money, depending on what needs to be replaced or repaired. In some cases, the controls are obsolete and repairing them becomes a hard or impossible task. As a critical part of any CNC router, the controller has to work to operate the machine. They are an essential part of running any CNC router production process. If Multicam CNC Router controller repairs are a difficult task to complete, it’s time to take a look at other options, like a CNC control system upgrade.
Based on our customer’s feedback a CNC controller repair is often more troublesome if you’re heavily reliant on your MultiCam CNC Router. If this is the case, being proactive is better than being reactive. What do we mean by that? Instead of waiting for issues to arise or for the control to stop working altogether, you can take charge of the process. Planning and scheduling an upgrade is a good way to be proactive in maintaining your production deadlines. Being proactive with an upgrade plan for your controller means you can also make your processes more efficient and streamlined for your applications. Let’s take a look at what a CNC router retrofit would mean for your MultiCam CNC router.
Redefining MultiCam CNC Router Controller Retrofits
At MachMotion, we redefine what it means to get a CNC router retrofit. You don’t pay for a box of loose parts and cables. You get a pre-built fully integrated control system for installation. Each upgrade kit comes with:
- A Sealed 21” Touch Screen HMI Control
- Wireless Remote Pendant
- Pre-wired & Labeled Electrical Panel
- New Servo Drives & Motors
- Control Mounting Options (Arm or Stand)
- 1-Year Warranty
- Lifetime Remote Support
From beginners to experts, the MachMotion 2000 series CNC control is easy-to-learn and operate. With a new controller on your MultiCam CNC router, you can say goodbye to controller repairs and gain more power and functionality than you ever thought possible. Automate your CNC router processes with features such as:
- Automatic Spindle Warm-Up
- Automatic Tool Setter
- Automatic Tool Changer
- Real-time Tool Path Display
- Spoiler Board Management
- Customized Control Buttons For Your Specific Applications
How do I get started on upgrading my MultiCam CNC Router?
When you’re ready to end Multicam CNC Router controller repairs, we’re here to help. First, reach out to us to discuss your machine and one of our expert sales engineers will be happy to consult with you. We work with you to assess your needs and deliver the best possible solution. Typically, at about 1/3rd of the cost of a new machine. If you decide our MachMotion 2000 series control package is best for you, we will walk you through our flexible installation options:
- Turnkey Installation – We’ll come on-site, decommission your current control system, install the upgrade package, and get you back in production. Just point us to your machine and let our expert installers do the rest.
- In-House Turnkey Installation – Ship your machine to us and we’ll install the controller upgrade. Then, we ship you back a machine that’s ready for production!
- Onsite Commissioning – After you mount the new CNC control, motors, and electrical enclosure to your machine, we will come to your facility to finish the installation and train your operators
- Self-Installation – With basic electrical skills and minimal mechanical design and fabrication, you can install this kit on your own!
To watch a video of a turnkey installation process step-by-step of a MachMotion retrofit, click here. Once installed, you can rest easy knowing that not only is your controller one of the best upgrades on the market, but it also comes with lifelong, world-class support. We understand that time is money in today’s fast-paced manufacturing world. Our remote CNC control support team is staffed by dedicated experts that are ready to resolve issues quickly. With your permission, we can log in to your MachMotion CNC control remotely and help you troubleshoot the problem without a costly onsite visit. Learn more about our remote support here!
MultiCam CNC Router Upgrades
Below are some of the MultiCam CNC router models that would be good candidates for a MachMotion CNC controller upgrade:
MultiCam PRO SERIES
MultiCam MG SERIES
MultiCam 3000 SERIES
MultiCam 5000 SERIES
MultiCam 7000 SERIES
& more MultiCam CNC router models!