04 May RETROFITTING A GOOD OPTION
IS RETROFITTING A GOOD OPTION?
That’s a good question. And you might be asking it for several reasons…
- Is the old control dead?
- Are you spending time and money on rework or trashing parts that are out of tolerance?
- Do control maintenance costs keep increasing?
- Has downtime become the norm?
- Is your control not keeping up with your programming needs?
You see, many might only consider retrofitting once the control has died. What if you could replace an outdated, underperforming control and make more money?
There are many benefits to retrofitting a good machine:
- Increased up-time
- New, modern control – no part file memory problems and virtual tool-path display
- Increased material removal rates with “high-speed capable control” (high speed machining capability)
- Faster feed rates, no hesitations
- Faster parts – up to 70% decrease in cycle times if programmed with iMachining
- Extended tool life
- Updateable control software
MachMotion can do this and more. We are a control solutions provider a one-stop total solution for control engineering and on-going support. We offer free, lifetime remote login support and all sales and support are based in the U.S.
Our priority is you. We want to be your partner in business. Browse the control kits we offer or contact us today to get a retrofit solution for your machine.
retrofit-examples examples mills videos retrofits grinders retrofit routers how-to Router waterjet CNC testimonials CNC Control knee-mill lathes lathe waterjets Information OD-grinder Onsrud Router cnc retrofit Upgrade software Centerless how CNC Router Surface Grinder vmc support specialty-cnc-examples Self Install vtl boring-mill Articles Grinder support-documents Onsrud specialty-cnc boring cincinnati turning bridgeport cincinnati milacron flow-waterjet