Mill Large Vertical/Horizontal Machine Control Upgrade
Revive Your CNC Mill with the Latest Technology
Are you trying to keep up, but your technology is holding you back?
Does your mill continue to randomly fail or lack the support it once had from the manufacturer?
Is your mill in good shape mechanically?
Do you like your machine, but hate the current control and performance?
Don't scrap the whole machine! Revive your CNC mill with a MachMotion upgrade.
Your Horizontal Boring Mill was Designed to be Upgraded
- Upgrade to the latest technology and continue to run with confidence.
- Make better parts, faster, with the least disruption possible.
- Easily train operators on the upgraded control.
- Optimize your old machine with new options to make more parts per hour.
Minimize Your Frustration
- Random fault codes hurting deadlines?
- Can't find parts for your machine?
- Manufacturer doesn't support your control anymore?
- Hard to program and cumbersome to use?
Choose a Company That Will Stand Behind Their Products
- World-class support that reduces downtime and saves you money.
- MachMotion - our team and products - is built for support.
- Each MachMotion product has a team that stands behind it.
- When you call MachMotion, you can talk to a friendly technician with a 4 hour call back guarantee
Manufacturers Are Updating Their Mills with 21st Century Controls
- Access every page in a maximum of two clicks.
- Reduce operator's fatigue with a large touch screen that is easy to use.
- Easily program your parts with the simple conversational programming assistant.
- 3D Tool Path - Verify the correct file is loaded with the active tool path display.
Let Us Perform a Machine Heath Check
- Do you need a Machine Health Check inspection to help you evaluate your options?
- We will mechanically evaluate the machine, ways, ball screws and give you a good idea what other possible repairs would need to be made so you can have confidence in your machine.
Turnkey Installations - Power Up and Training
- Onsite Retrofits: Our team will come to your facility, power down the machine, install a new CNC controller, and provide training
- Ship Your Machine to one of our qualified integrators: We'll arrange shipment of your machine, send it back to you with upgraded and then come onsite to provide power-up and training
- Need a Full Machine Rebuild? We have a network of qualified rebuilders that can bring your machine back to new, factory tolerances. Schedule a machine health check to decide if your grinder is worth putting money into.
Conversational Programming Assistant Alexsys™
- Program from blueprint to part right at the machine.
- Intuitive graphical interface for creating common operations.
- 3D solid simulation; Optional off-line programming.
Fixture Software Allows Fast Setup Process and Saves Set Time
- Easy preprogram probe screen built into the controller.
- Find the center of the circle.
- Find the edge of the part.
Wireless Pendant - Time Saver
- Easy part setups allowing the operator to get up close to the part.
- Cycle Start, Cycle Stop, Feed Hold.
- Zero-axis position.
- Wireless, no cords to cut, smash or tangle.
- Magnetic back to place it in a convenient location.
Scale Feedback - Repeatable Tolerances
- Most large machines have scale feedback that ensures the best linear accuracy possible.
- Heidenhain scales are the most popular brand.
- Depending on the age of the scale, we may be able to reuse the scales.
Benefits that Streamline Help Your Operation
- Large 21" screen with advanced graphics makes it easy to view.
- Built in Wi-Fi and Ethernet makes it easy to download part files to CNC.
- Built in automatic software backup.
- Remote support help button.
Machines & Manufacturers We've Worked With:
- Giddings and Lewis-G&L, DeVliegs, Lucas, Pratt & Whitney, TOS, Gilbert Horizontal, Cincinnati, Supermill, Scharmann, Mitsubishi, Titan, Numura, Toshiba, Horizontal and Vertical Milling Machines.
- Upgrade your old GETTYS DC servos or Fanuc yellow/red cap servos.
Product Details Show All
|Screen Size||21" LCD Monitor|
|Program Storage (Solid State HD)||64GB|
|Block Processing Time||1.5ms|
|Spindle Relay Outputs||2|
|Spindle Analog Output||1|
|CNC Control Size||24" (W) X 15.5" (H) X 3" (D)|
|Power Requirements||24VDC operation|
|Ethernet||Connect to your network and easily transfer files from the office to your computer|
|USB Ports||1 External USB Port + 1 Internal|
|Operator Panel||X15-10-01 Operator Panel, with Jog Buttons, Axis Selector, Increment Selector, Jog Speed Selector, Cycle Start, Feed-hold and Emergency Stop Buttons.|
|Digital Output Voltage Range||5V-24VDC|
|Encoder Inputs||6 Differential Quadrature Encoder Inputs. 32-Bit Resolution|