CNC Waterjet Machine Control Retrofit & Upgrade Kits
Revive Your Waterjet with The Latest Technology.
Simplify your CNC process with a powerful control.
Don't scrap a quality machine; Upgrade for 1/3 the cost of a new machine.
Options for all machine brands available.
Your CNC Performance Package Includes:
New waterjet control with a 21" touch screen.
New brushless servo drives, motors, & cabling.
Pre-built electrical enclosure.
Optional turn-key installation.
With MachMotion, you can run with confidence with our FREE industry-leading support!
Manufacturers Are Updating Their Waterjets with 21st Century Controls
- 21" Touch Screen; Live Shape Cutting Path
- DXF Part Import - Easy Lead In & Lead Out Setup
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Wireless Pendant
- Automatic Solid State Parameter Backup
- Compatible with All Popular Nesting Packages
Chose a Company That Will Stand Behind Their Products
- We offer excellent support that reduces frustration & time, which saves you money.
- Each MachMotion product has a team that stands behind it.
- When you call MachMotion you can talk to a live friendly technician with a 4 hour call back guarantee.
"MachMotion's support is second to none and we are always able to talk to someone on the phone when we need them."
- Leith Whitley, Owner, T&S Machines & Tools
Control Software Benefits
- Pick & Cut Part - Jog Jet to part and press cycle start
- Cut Recovery - Pick back up where Jet stopped
- Easy to use Windows-style one page navigation
- User configurable, high/low pressure jet, garnet on/off, pump on/off, etc...
- Programmable Z axis height; Z axis retracts between pierces
- Import DXF
- Simple to copy part, array, and lay out your sheet
- Click to set lead-in & lead out
- Set the kerf so your parts are cut to size
Compatible with Nesting Packages
- Hypertherm ProNest Nesting Software
- SigmaNest Nesting and Shape Library
- Nest & Cut Nesting Software
- AutoDesk TruNest
- Other Brands
Gantry Drive Options
- Gantry slaving mode - single or dual drive gantries
- Automatic gantry squaring
- Gantry linear mapping
- Ball screw driven machines; flying bridge or gantry style
- Rack/pinion driven machines; servos and precision gear boxes for 400LB, 900LB, 1800LB and larger gantries
Wireless Pendant MPG
- Easy jet height setup and part setup
- Cycle Start, Cycle Stop, Feed Hold
- Zero Axis Position
- MPG Jog Increments - X1, X10, X100
- Magnetic back to place it in a convenient location
Hardware Package Includes:
- Waterjet Control
- Wireless MPG Pendant
- Pre-wired electrical enclosure
- Yaskawa servo drives, motors, & cabling
Get Your Machine Back Making You Money Fast
- Install Yourself- With basic electrical skills and minimal mechanical design and fabrication, you can install this kit yourself!
- Onsite Commissioning- After you mount the new CNC control, motors, and electrical enclosure to your machine, we will come to your facility to finish the installation and train your operators.
- Onsite Turn Key- We will do it all. Just point us to your machine and let our experienced technicians do the rest.
- Ship Your Machine- We will pick up your machine, retrofit it, and then ship it back ready for production!
- Customer service and support is priority #1
- Direct seller; we're your single source for sales and support, no middle man
- US-based manufacturing, sales, service, and support
- Call us and speak to a live person, M-F 8-5pm (Central Standard Time)
Product Details Show All
|Screen Size||21.5" Capacitive Touch Color LCD, Resolution: 1920 X 1080|
|Program Storage (Solid State HD)||120 GB Solid State Hard Drive, mSATA|
|RAM SIze||8 GB|
|Processor||Intel I3 (3.70 GHz)|
|Block Processing Time||1.5ms|
|CNC Control Size||23.125"(W) X 20.0"(H) X 3.25"(D)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 IOT Enterprise|
|Power Requirements||15V- 30VDC, 2.4 amps|
|Keyboard||Wireless - Full QWERTY with full numpad|
|Mouse||Wireless - Optical mouse with scroll wheel|
|Ethernet||Connect to your network and easily transfer files from the office to your computer|
|USB Ports||1-2 (External), 2-4 (Internal)|
|Operator Panel||Buttons for cycle start, feed hold, & emergency stop. Knobs for feedrate and jog rate. Membrane button panel with 6 axis jogging, cycle stop, reset, and function buttons.|
|Axis Supported||3 Axes: X Axis, Y Axis, Z Axis|
|Communication Interfaces||Ethernet, TCP Modbus, Serial Modbus|
|IO Options||Unlimited Options (PLC, Wago, Bechoff)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C [32°F to 104°F]; optional cooling for higher temperatures|
|Control Weight||46.5 LBS|