CNC Surface Grinder Machine Control Retrofit Upgrade
Revive Your Surface Grinder with the Latest Technology
Don't keep wasting money and time on downtime.
Don't scrap a quality machine - your machine was designed to be upgraded Simplify your grinding process with a powerful control that is easy to learn and maintain.
Options for all machine brands available.
MachMotion provides industry leading service with quick access to live technicians, remote access to your equipment, and a partnership mentality to ensure the least disruptions and the best uptime for your machine for the life of the control.
Save Time and Money
- • Don't get left behind with archaic technology! Controls become outdated, but a machine's iron is designed to last nearly forever.
- • Reusing all your current tooling, part fixtures, part setups, and grinding wheels saves thousands!
- Maximize uptime by maintaining the machine your team already knows.
Simplify Your Process
- • A modern control is easier to use and reduces the onboarding time for your team.
- • Often an operator is back making parts in hours after an upgrade.
- MachMotion's simplified conversational interface makes it easy for anyone to program any part.
Choose a Company That Will Stand Behind Their Products
- We offer world class support that reduces downtime and saves you money
- Each MachMotion product has a team that stands behind it.
- When you call MachMotion you can talk to a live friendly technician who can remotely access everything in your control.
- Select the support package that works best - from the free 4 hour call back guarantee to the paid 15 minute call back guarantee.
Installations Options to Meet Your Needs - Money-Back Guarantee
- Onsite Turnkey upgrade: Our team will come to your facility, power down the machine, install a new CNC controller, and provide training. Money back Guarantee
- Ship Your Machine to MachMotion: We'll arrange shipment of your machine, send it back with upgraded controls, and come onsite to provide power-up and training.
Simple Surface Grinder Controls
- Large 21" screen with advanced graphics makes it easy to view.
- Simplistic operator interface that saves the operator time.
- Built-in, automatic software backup.
- Remote support help button.
Improve Setup Time with Teach & Grind Feature
- Setting up a part using the "Teach" increases operator efficiency.
- Teach the machine - Jog the part to the start position and end position and press "Teach."
- Touch off the wheel using teach and save.
Easy Smart Programing - No Need for an Operator's Manual
- Popular grind cycles to meet tool and die shop demands.
- Operator interface is self-explanatory.
- Easy operating with no hidden menus.
Automatic Wheel Dress Tracks Grind Wheel Diameter
- Push the "Dress Interrupt" button anytime while grinding to dress and then start grinding again.
- Save time with automatic wheel diameter update.
- Compatible with overhead, table & rotary dressers.
Wireless Pendant Improves Setup Time
- Pendant allows for the operator to get up close.
- Easily jog the grinding wheel to set zero.
Providing Control Upgrades for the Following Grinder Configurations:
- Reciprocating Table Surface Grinder
- Rotary Surface Grinder
- Bridge style Surface and Way Grinder
- Blanchard Grinding
- Custom Grinder
- DedTru Grinding Fixture
Optimize Your Operator Interface - Personalize it for Your Process
- Configure the user dashboard on the right side of the screen with any button, offset value or dress cycle.
- If you have process-specific part.
- Fully customizable operator interface.
Machine Axis Operation:
- X Axis: Table left to right hydraulically servo controlled.
- Y Axis: Grind wheel up and down; AC servo motor.
- Z Axis: Grind wheel in/out; AC servo motor.
- V Axis Dress: Diamond dress increment amount.
- W Axis Dress: Motor or hydraulic dress speed.
AC Servo Motor Options
- High-resolution digital AC Servo system.
- Minimum programable increment (position repeatability) - .00001.
- Yaskawa servos with 20-bit encoder.
Product Details Show All
|Screen Size||21" LCD Monitor|
|Program Storage (Solid State HD)||64GB|
|Axis Supported||6 & 1 Spindle|
|Grinder Wheel Analog Output||1|
|CNC Control Size||24" (W) X 15.5" (H) X 6.5" (D)|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Embedded (Win 7 Pro equivalent)|
|Power Requirements||110-240 VAC operation|
|Ethernet||Connect to your network and easily transfer files from the office to your computer|
|USB Ports||1 External USB Port + 1 Internal|
|Operator Panel||X15-10-01 Operator Panel, with Jog Buttons, Axis Selector, Increment Selector, Jog Speed Selector, Cycle Start, Feed-hold and Emergency Stop Buttons.|
|Digital Outputs||8 Flood/Mist, Coolant, Lamp, etc.|
|Digital Output Voltage Range||5V-24VDC|
|Digital Inputs||16 Example: X, Y, & Z Limit Switches, Oilier Refill Warning, etc.|
|Digital Input Voltage Range||2.5V-48VDC|
|Safety Features||Opto-isolated I/O & Hardwired E-Stop|
|Encoder Inputs||6 Differential Quadrature Encoder Inputs. 32-Bit Resolution|