06 Jul Is Troubleshooting Your AXYZ CNC Router Controller Holding You Back?
Is Troubleshooting Your AXYZ CNC Router Controller Holding You Back?
Keep your AXYZ CNC Router running with a 2000 Series Controller Upgrade! MachMotion helps manufacturers put an end to troubleshooting headaches.
No Router Lasts Forever
Although AXYZ CNC routers may last a long time, no system controller is built to last indefinitely. As with all mechanical items, CNC routers wear over time and use. When your equipment starts to show signs of age, they can become less reliable, less accurate, and more of a headache to the operators and management alike. When you find yourself troubleshooting more than you’re in production, it may be time for a new controller. Often times with CNC routers, the main frame of the machine is good, but the controls could use an upgrade to have modern functionality. If your AXYZ router stopped working or has become unreliable, buying a new (or used) machine isn’t your only option to consider. Upgrades can boost reliability & increase the lifespan of your manufacturing equipment in an affordable way.
Upgrade Your Existing AXYZ CNC Router with MachMotion
Production machines can go from producing revenue for your business to causing problems and aggravation after many years of use. Don’t let your machine’s controller let you down. Machine is not cutting part in tolerances? Controller stop working? Did the AXYZ Motion controller board fail? Pendant will not download a file? This is the time to weigh your options regarding what to do with your existing machine.
If you are considering a CNC Controller Retrofit or Upgrade, there are a few things to keep in mind when deciding what to do next with your CNC Machine. Some of the benefits of a CNC Retrofit include:
- Low Disruption – Preserve your current machines in your shop and enjoy the technology benefits of a new machine.
- Easy Logistics – No need to rearrange the lab to get the old machine out and a new one in. Mechanical, electrical, and software modifications make modern machine upgrades simple.
- Minimal Downtime – Efficient, expert installations allow your team to quickly get back to production with little interruption.
- Cost-Effective Solution – Upgrade your CNC at a fraction of the cost of a new machine.
Consider a CNC Upgrade with MachMotion!
While concentrating on upgrades and retrofits for 20+ years, we recognize the problems & interruptions that come with owning a CNC Machine. At MachMotion, we focus on creating the best systems – from engineering to software – to deliver up-to-date and reliable technology to our partners! We understand how a good quality machine can serve you well for a very long time, that’s why we want to help you keep your equipment running for years to come. Our team can help you determine if your machine(s) are eligible for an upgrade. With a MachMotion CNC Controller Commissioning and Turn-Key Install, your controller is covered under our 1-Year Warranty and FREE Remote Support for the lifetime of the control.
- 1-Year Parts Warranty – We guarantee all new products to be free from manufacturer defects for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Products that prove to be defective under normal conditions and proper use, during the warranty period, will be repaired or exchanged free of charge.
- FREE Remote Support for the Lifetime of the Control – We offer lifetime technical support via phone, email, and remote login (if internet access is available at the control) at no charge. Lifetime support is for the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Paid support options are available for 2nd owners. Contact our support team for more information.
AXYZ CNC Router Machine Models
Below are some of the AXYZ router models that would be great candidates for a MachMotion CNC retrofit:
AXYZ 2012 Router
AXYZ 4008 Router
AXYZ 4010 Router
AXYZ 4012 Router
AXYZ 4022 Router
AXYZ 5010 Router
AXYZ 5012 Router
AXYZ 5022 Router
AXYZ 6010 Router
AXYZ 6012 Router
AXYZ 6020 Router
AXYZ 6022 Router
AXYZ 6036 Router
AXYZ 7012 Router
AXYZ 8012 Router
AXYZ 8016 Router
AXYZ 10054 ATC Router
And many more! Click the video below to see a demo of a MachMotion 2000 Series CNC retrofit in action!