A Revolution in Custom CNC Automation
For years, the CNC motion control industry has forced machine manufacturers to do things backwards. First you had to shop around for a motion control system with limited features. Then you had to build your machine around the control you found.
But what if you could start by building your machine EXACTLY the way you want … and then get a control system customized, at an affordable price, with the features needed to automate your custom built machine?
With advancements in software technology and MachMotion’s engineering excellence, we now make that possible!
Our team is here to help and listen (and even assist with engineering advice when requested) to provide you with flexible and affordable CNC automation solution custom engineered for virtually any machine and manufacturing process. Our solutions bridge the gap between PLC motion control and conversational, user friendly CNC control systems.
(By the way, a common concern that general Motion Control and Automation companies have is a lack of familiarity with G&M-Codes. Don’t worry! Even though all our CNC Controls run G-code, in custom applications you’ll generally never see code or have to work with it. The G-code files are being run behind the scenes with a custom screen on the front end.)
Are you an OEM or Integrator? We can work with you to help you serve your customers better. We’re a one stop shop for OEMs/Integrators and offer flexible solutions that let you adapt to any job that comes through the door. If you’d like to find out how we can help you be even more valuable to your customers, give us a call at 573-368-7399.
Use Build-A-Quote to configure and price any MachMotion control kit. See every available CNC control option and pricing. You can add to cart and email the quote or print it for later use.
- Large 17” LCD screens are standard along with Optional Touch screen
- Easy to use windows style navigation
- Operator panel includes Jog and Cycle-Start/Stop buttons, E-Stop and Feed Rate Override switches
- Flip out keyboard has an “indestructible” key pad that can be stowed or locked away while idle.
- Configurable operator screens
- Configurable user interface with all standard functions
- Conversational Programming options designed to your specs
- Private label, Customizable Logo, Company Name into screen design. (Branding)
- Private Label control systems and operator screens are available, Including Customizable logos
- Open architecture software using Mach3, Coming Soon Mach4
- Easy to program 6 Axis Coordinated Motion
- Predefined Homing Routine can be enabled with one mouse click
- Easy to tune Independent Axis Acceleration/Deceleration
- Solid state hard drive
- Unlimited Part file storage
- Ethernet and USB port for Easy Part File down Load
- Ethernet Based Motion Controller, Digital or +/-10V Analog options available (Closed Loop)
- Quick select user buttons (Optional)
- Standard G&M code programming capability including, 253 Work/fixture offsets and more.
- User Configurable M-Codes assigned to Macro or output
- CSV Text Data file (Excel type). (Optional)
- Cloud Data base
- Bar code Scanner Input (Optional)
- Part Queue (Optional)
- Teach Modes (Optional)
Standard CNC Control Functionality
- Visual G&M-Code Display
- 3D Contouring
- 253 Work/fixture offsets
- 4th, 5th and 6th Axis capability
- Subroutine and Macro programming
- Fast block processing time
- 6 Axis
Part File Import
- Ethernet: Standard Windows Ethernet port for networking to offices/other departments.
- USB: Easily accessible USB port use to upload Part files and/or backup your control
Support and Control Installation
- “Log Me In” support via the internet, which simplifies setup and diagnosis, and also enables our technicians to monitor our control systems in real time
- Free Life time support
- Free Phone and “Log Me In” Installation support
- 1 year warranty on all components
Custom Control software
- Customized software Options: Call for Pricing
Controls Hardware Options
- Touch screen 17”
- Hand Held Pendant with MPG
- Pre-Wired Electrical Industrial Drive Enclosure: Built to Custom Spec.
- Bar-Code Scanner
- Control Modes:
- Analog Servo drive (+/-10V) AC Servo, Hydraulic Servo Valves. (Closed Loop)
- Digital Differential Step & Direction (Closed Loop)
- Ethercat: Coming Soon!
- AC Servos options MachMotion commonly provides:
- Yaskawa AC servos
- Mitubishi AC Servos
- Teco AC Servos
- Stepper motors
- Your Favorite Ac Servos manufacturer
- PLC Options:
- Automation Direct
- Allen Bradley: Coming soon!
- Your favorite PLC Manufacturer
- Portable Field Applications
- Rugged Panasonic Tough book can be used as CNC control, Water resistant, Can be dropped from 10Ft.
Below are some of the Software options that can be configured for your Custom Machine. We have many happy customers using User friendly Software options.
Customizable open architecture software example options: NOT Limited, Call to discuss your applications
- Configurable operator screen, Multi named buttons, Graphic Layout to give the operator a User Friendly experience, Along with Specified company Logo and Name designed into screen.(Branding)
- Option 1: Conversational Programing Design to Customer specs. Operator enters Dimensional/ (Distant) info.
- Option 2: Conversational Programming Design to Customer specs
- Entry level operator will select,
- Circle, Square, Slot, Ellipse, Your Custom shape.
- Define Center of part or left or right
- Cutout Spacing or distance multiple holes.
- Verify Part looks correct in wire frame display.
- Cycle machine.
- CSV (Excel) Data downloaded into Custom control to produce the Desired coordinated motion.
- Powerful VB Macros programmed. (Uses) Machine Sequences and I/O control
- Cloud Data base interface. Pulling Motion profiles or (Cut List) from a Cloud
- Unlimited Configurable M-Codes can be assigned to start a Macro or control outputs.
- Flexibility to switch between Standard G&M-code and CSV, or readable Text data file (Excel) at any time
- Option 1: Bar Code scanner Input. Automatically loads existing Motion Sequence (Cut List) into Control
- Option 2: Bar code is scanned, Dimensional data from scan loads in to Control, Starts Motion Sequence.
- Part Queue. Operator can scroll though Jobs and pick the order to cut.
- Teach Modes. Teach Modes are used to memorize motion profiles and sequences. Unlimited amount of memory space.
- Customized Digitizing
- 10 Quick select user buttons on main operator screen programmed to automatically load the top 10 most popular Parts/Jobs.
- Customized DXF file input
View below examples of customized operator screens solutions that some of our customers are using today.
Company: One of the Largest Sliding Garage Door Manufacturers in the U.S.
Application: Routing Window Cutouts in Garage Doors
Original Hardware: Multi-Cam Model 5000, 5’X30’FT, 3 Axis CNC Router with Automatic Part Loading Conveyer system
Company: An OEM Specializing in Custom Automated Machines
Application: Route out round and rectangular cutouts in trusses and walls for wiring and plumbing
Original Hardware: 2ft x 2ft 2-Axis CNC Router on a production line.
Company: A Large Structural Steel Fabrication Company
Application: Retrofit a unique 3-Axis Oxy/Fuel Pipe Coping Machine with a 2”-20” Structural Heavy Wall Pipe & Tube capacity
- 3-Axis Oxy/Fuel Pipe Coping Machine
- Delta Tau Control Card
Company: A Manufacturer of Burr Grinding Tools
Application: 5-Axis Tool Grinding
Original Hardware: 5 Axis Burr Tool Grinder
Company: A Large Plastic Processing Company
Application: 4-Axis custom made plastic Grinding machine
Original Hardware: A generic Anilam CNC Mill control
Company: A Global company that specializes in solutions for the Power Generation, Oil and Gas and Aero industries
Application: Portable CNC Machining, 3ftH X 2ft Wide 2 ½ft Deep
Original Hardware: Proprietary CNC Control system for 4 Axis portable milling machine
|This Control Includes|
|CNC Control Size||24" (W) X 15.5" (H) X 6.5" (D)|
|Operating System||Windows® 7 (Windows PRO Optional)|
|Power Supplies||300 Watt PC Power Supply & 30 Watt 24VDC Supply|
|Power Requirements||110-240 VAC Operation|
|Power Cord||3' Power Cable|
|Keyboard||Waterproof, impervious to most anything including coffee and cleaning solutions.|
|Ethernet||Connect to your network and easily transfer files from the office to your control|
|USB Ports||1 External USB Port + 1 Internal Click here for a picture of the external USB.|
|Screen Size||17" LCD Monitor, Resolution: 1280 x 1024 (Touch Screen Optional)|
|Max Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|Drives Supported||Digital Servo & Stepper|
|Operator Panel||X15-10-01 Operator Panel, with Jog Buttons, Axis Selector, Increment Selector, Jog Speed Selector, Cycle Start, Feed-hold and Emergency Stop Buttons, Pendant Connector.|
|Axis||1-6 Axis Control with Full Encoder Feedback|
|Available Power Supply Outputs||No|
|Analog Outputs||1: 0-10Volt DC|
|Digital Relay Outputs||No|
|Digital Outputs||8: (Expandable)|
|Digital Output Voltage Range||7V-48VDC|
|Digital Inputs||16 (Expandable)|
|Digital Input Voltage Range||2.5V-48VDC|
|Spindle Analog Output||0-10V DC Analog with Spindle Feedback (Encoder)|
|Spindle Relay Outputs||2: Clockwise, Counterclockwise|
|Safety Features||Opto-isolated I/O & Hardwired E-Stop|
|Charge Pump Output||No|
|Extra MPG (hand wheel) inputs||2: (hand wheel) Encoder inputs|
|Encoder Inputs||7: Differential 5VDC Quadrature|
Our standard Control kits ship within 1 week.
Got an urgent situation and need a Solution faster? Call Today: 573-368-7399
Any additional options could take up to 6 - 10 days.
Standard Shipping is UPS Ground