- Operating System & Software
- Our CNC controls are PC based with Microsoft Windows operating system and state of the art Mach3 CNC control software. Being Windows based anyone with basic computer skills can learn how to use our CNC controls. We pre-configure our CNC controls with standard parameters, so little setup is needed. All our controls come with standard settings and interfaces for lathes, grinders, mills, routers, plasma, and amoung others.
- Unique Features
- Some unique features of this control include virtually unlimited file storage space of 100GB (10,2400 MB), flange mount chassis for a fast and easy installation, and very compact design so it will easily fit inside a industrial enclosure.
- Our controls accept standard Fanuc style G-code programming. You will need a program to convert your dxf files into G-code. You can use a Fanuc post-processor or many Cad Cam programs are now making post-processors for Mach3. Our controls also include many conversational programming functions.
- It is easy to change settings on our controls, add more inputs/outputs, axes, and many other settings. Our controls also come with a screen editor, so you can edit any of the standard screens. Our controls are being used in many custom applications every day.
- All PC parts used in our controls are non-proprietary and can be purchased at local suppliers for your convenience.
- Digital or Analog?
- Before you buy this control, you will need to know if your drives take a digital signal (step and direction) or analog signal (±10V) input from the control. Most older servo drives take an analog signal. All stepper drives, and many new servo drives take a digital signal. If your drives are digital, then this control will work for you! Otherwise please look into our Analog CNC control or into a full retrofit package with a CNC control with drives and motors.
- After figuring out if your drives are analog or digital you will need to find wiring diagrams for them. If you need help finding out what type signal your drives take or how to wire them please feel free to contact us. We will need to know the drive brand and model number. If you can send us your drive and motor we can make custom cables to go from our CNC control to your drive.
- All of our controls come with a full 1 year warranty. Each control is tested thoroughly before shipment.
|Digital CNC Control|
|6 Axes||X Axis, Y Axis, Z Axis, A Axis (Rotary), B Axis, C Axis|
|8 2 Amp Relay Outputs||Flood/Mist, Coolant, Lamp, etc.|
|9 Inputs||X, Y, & Z Limit Switches, Oilier Refill Warning, etc.|
|2 Spindle Relay Outputs||Spindle Forward/Reverse|
|1 Spindle Analog Output||Analog Output 0-10V for Spindle Speed Control|
|Expandable I/O Card*||Unlimited I/O for Advanced Options or Tool Changers|
|PLC *||PLC for Tool Changers or for Advanced Options|
|*By default this is not included with this kit|
Need Budgetary Numbers? Use our "Build-a-Quote" configurator for MachMotion product pricing throughout our website.
Once you have quoted the product/s you need you can simply purchase on line or call one of our friendly sales staff to help complete your order.
Enabling our customers to take control of their order using our "Build-a-Quote" system is another innovation from MachMotion.
|Mach3 CNC Control Software Features||
|Visual G-code and tool path display||Multiple relay control (flood, mist coolant, exc.)|
|Unlimited program size||Backlash axes compensation|
|Customizable (Write your own macro's with VB for extra control and design custom screens)||Lead Screw axis mapping compensation|
|Fast block processing time||No physical PLC or Ladder Logic necessary|
|Point and click Mid-program start feature||Maintenance Statistics|
|Look-ahead continuous contouring for fast 2D and 3D contouring||Graphical toggle switches, indicator lights, multi-function knobs and numeric displays|
|Includes multiple wizards. (Wizards are like conversational programming)||Interactive diagnostic watch windows for all digital I/O, and axis positions|
|Standard canned cycles for drilling, pecking and boring||Absolute, Incremental, Distance yet to go readouts|
|MDI & G-code input||Feed hold|
|Configurable M codes||Exact stop checking and smoothing|
|Speed/Feed automatic calculator||Decelerated stops when you want them (M1 Stop)|
|253 Work/fixture offsets||Set up a master and slave axis union|
|253 Tool offsets||Inch and millimeter mode|
|G40, G41, G42 Tool comp.||Teach or digitize|
|Spindle speed control||Video display of machine *optional|
*The Ultimate Screen is not included in this kit.. To add it to this control, go to the "Options / Buy Now" tab.
MachMotion Ultimate Screen
The Ultimate Screen was developed by MachMotion to give our customers an easy to use customizable interface that is expandable to 6 axes. Below is a list of the highlighted features of the Ultimate Screen.
- Large buttons for touchscreen compatibility. Includes an onscreen keyboard.
- User buttons with on-press and on-release programming options and built in user LEDs.
- Buttons like Homing, Zeroing, and Goto are all fully customizable for special applications.
- Built in Job Queue option so you can run multiple programs in a row.
- Password protection for all the machine settings.
Click below on the screen to navigate through a live preview. Note that some features are disabled.
These are pictures of the default Mach3 Mill screens that come with all controls.
These are the basic Mill Wizards (Conversational Programming) that come with all mill controls.
These are the standard lathe screens that come with all our controls.
These are the standard lathe wizards that come with all our lathe kits.
We also have customized screens. Please contact us for any special applications.
|This Control Includes||No|
|CNC Control Size||24" (W) X 15.5" (H) X 6.5" (D)|
|Operating System||Windows® 7|
|Power Supplies||300 Watt PC Power Supply & 30 Watt 24VDC Supply|
|Power Requirements||110-240 VAC Operation|
|Power Cord||3' Power Cable|
|Ethernet||Connect to your network and easily transfer files from the office to your control|
|USB Ports||4 External USB Ports Expandable to 8 Ports|
|Drives Supported||Digital Servo & Stepper|
|Available Power Supply Outputs||5VDC, 12VDC & 24VDC|
|Digital Relay Outputs||8|
|Digital Outputs||12 (depending on how many axis are used)|
|Digital Output Voltage Range||5-24VDC|
|Digital Input Voltage Range||5-24VDC|
|Spindle Analog Output||Analog Output 0-10V|
|Spindle Relay Outputs||2|
|Safety Features||Opto-isolated I/O & Charge Pump|
|Charge Pump Output||1|
|Extra MPG (hand wheel) inputs||None|
Our standard package ships within 2-3 weeks.
Any additional options could take up to 6 - 10 days.
Standard Shipping is UPS Ground