- Milling Machine Kit
- Our Mitsubishi mill kit offers a complete turn-key package for Bridgeport size knee mills, vertical mills, or horizontal mills, but can be customized to fit your needs for larger mills. This kit includes a CNC control, up to 6 Mitsubishi AC brushless servo drives and motors, a mounting arm, an optional hand held pendant, and an optional electrical enclosure, among other options. If you are retrofitting a CNC mill or building a new one, this is the kit for you. If you need any help customizing this kit or picking out what size of motors you need for your machine, feel free to give us a call.
- Digital CNC Control
- Our control is preconfigured with standard parameters for a mill and all of our products are designed to be as plug-in-play as possible. This makes it very easy to setup our controls.
- Operating System & Software
- Our control has the Microsoft Windows operating system and the state of the art Mach3 CNC control software. The Mach3 software can control up to 6 axes simultaneously and can do 3D milling. It also has a 3D tool path display. This kit includes our Ultimate Screen and a full set wizards (conversational programming). Being Windows based, anyone with basic computer skills can learn how to use our CNC controls.
- Unique Features
- Some unique features of our control include virtually unlimited file storage space (100GB or 102,400 MB), a flip-out keyboard that you can hide away when not in use, an Ethernet port so you can connect it to your network and transfer files from your office, and an external USB port which you can also use to move your files with a USB Flash Drive. Another feature of our systems is it is possible convert a 3 phase machine to single phase. Please call for more details and pricing.
- Our controls accept standard Fanuc style G-code programming. You will need a program to convert your DXF files into G-code. You can use a Fanuc post-processor or many Cad Cam programs are now making post-processors for Mach3. Our controls also include many conversational programming functions.
- It is easy to change settings on our controls, add more inputs/outputs, axes, and many other settings. Our controls also come with a screen editor, so you can edit any of the standard screens. Our controls are being used in many custom applications every day.
- All PC parts used in our controls are non-proprietary and can be purchased at local suppliers for your convenience.
- All of our kits come with a full 1 year warranty. Each system is tested thoroughly before shipment.
- Drives and Motors
- Our milling machine kits have 4th axis capability. However, you can add up to 6 Mitsubishi AC brushless servo drives and motors.
|Digital CNC Control|
|6 Axes||X Axis, Y Axis, Z Axis, A Axis (Rotary), B Axis, C Axis|
|8 2 Amp Relay Outputs||Flood/Mist, Coolant, Lamp, etc.|
|9 Inputs||X, Y, & Z Limit Switches, Oilier Refill Warning, etc.|
|2 Spindle Relay Outputs||Spindle Forward/Reverse|
|1 Spindle Analog Output||Analog Output 0-10V for Spindle Speed Control|
|Expandable I/O Card*||Unlimited I/O for Advanced Options or Tool Changers|
|PLC *||PLC for Tool Changers or for Advanced Options|
|*By default this is not included with this kit|
Mach3 CNC Control Software Features
|Visual G-code and tool path display||Multiple relay control (flood, mist coolant, exc.)|
|Unlimited program size||Backlash axes compensation|
|Customizable (Write your own macro's with VB for extra control and design custom screens)||Lead Screw axis mapping compensation|
|Fast block processing time||No physical PLC or Ladder Logic necessary|
|Point and click Mid-program start feature||Maintenance Statistics|
|Look-ahead continuous contouring for fast 2D and 3D contouring||Graphical toggle switches, indicator lights, multi-function knobs and numeric displays|
|Includes multiple wizards. (Wizards are like conversational programming)||Interactive diagnostic watch windows for all digital I/O, and axis positions|
|Standard canned cycles for drilling, pecking and boring||Absolute, Incremental, Distance yet to go readouts|
|MDI & G-code input||Feed hold|
|Configurable M codes||Exact stop checking and smoothing|
|Speed/Feed automatic calculator||Decelerated stops when you want them (M1 Stop)|
|253 Work/fixture offsets||Set up a master and slave axis union|
|253 Tool offsets||Inch and millimeter mode|
|G40, G41, G42 Tool comp.||Teach or digitize|
|Spindle speed control||Video display of machine *optional|
MachMotion Ultimate Screen
The Ultimate Screen was developed by MachMotion to give our customers an easy to use customizable interface that is expandable to 6 axes. Below is a list of the highlighted features of the Ultimate Screen.
- Large buttons for touchscreen compatibility. Includes an onscreen keyboard.
- User buttons with on-press and on-release programming options and built in user LEDs.
- Buttons like Homing, Zeroing, and Goto are all fully customizable for special applications.
- Built in Job Queue option so you can run multiple programs in a row.
- Password protection for all the machine settings.
Click below on the screen to navigate through a live preview. Note that some features are disabled.
Basic Mill Screen
These are pictures of the default Mach3 Mill screens that come with all mill controls.
We also have customized screens. Please contact us for any special applications.
Basic Mill Wizards
These are the basic Mill Wizards (Conversational Programming) that come with all mill controls.
Conversational Wizards Package
By default this package is included in the Mitsubishi mill kits. These wizards are nicer than the standard wizards because they allow you to link programs together enabling you to make more complex parts without having to draw them out in CAD.
A Newfangled solution for using Mach3's wizard capability to simplify the creation of G-Code files. This package will minimize the time it takes to go from "start to part". Let's take a look at how it works:
|This Control Includes||No|
|CNC Control Size||24" (W) X 15.5" (H) X 6.5" (D)|
|Operating System||Windows® 7|
|Power Supplies||300 Watt PC Power Supply & 30 Watt 24VDC Supply|
|Power Requirements||110-240 VAC Operation|
|Power Cord||3' Power Cable|
|Keyboard||Waterproof, impervious to most anything including coffee and cleaning solutions.|
|Ethernet||Connect to your network and easily transfer files from the office to your control|
|USB Ports||1 External USB Port + 1 Internal Click here for a picture of the external USB.|
|Screen Size||17" LCD Monitor|
|Max Resolution||1280 x 1024|
|Drives Supported||Digital Servo & Stepper|
|Operator Panel||X15-10-01 Operator Panel, with Jog Buttons, Axis Selector, Increment Selector, Jog Speed Selector, Cycle Start, Feed-hold and Emergency Stop Buttons.|
|Available Power Supply Outputs||5VDC, 12VDC & 24VDC|
|Digital Relay Outputs||8|
|Digital Outputs||12 (depending on how many axis are used)|
|Digital Output Voltage Range||5-24VDC|
|Digital Input Voltage Range||5-24VDC|
|Spindle Analog Output||Analog Output 0-10V|
|Spindle Relay Outputs||2|
|Safety Features||Opto-isolated I/O & Charge Pump|
|Charge Pump Output||1|
|Extra MPG (hand wheel) inputs||1|
|Machine Type||Milling Machine|
Hurco Mill Demo
Mitsubishi Servo Drives and Motors Demo
Our standard package ships within 2-3 weeks.
Any additional options could take up to an additional 6 - 10 days.
Standard Shipping is UPS Ground